Golden Apple offers professional develoment at KIDS each year. Our first session will be held 4:30-6:30 p.m. on October 16, 2018 and our topics will include classroom re-design, flexible seating and blended learning.
When: October 16, 2018 from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Where: KIDS, 300 Heart Blvd. Loves Park
Cost: $10 per session PDC’s available
Register at www.kidsroe.org or call KIDS at 815-636-3040
Classroom Re-design and Flexible Seating
- Explore ways to redesign your classroom to benefit both students and teachers.
- Learn ways to integrate progressive seating styles to enhance student focus.
Presented by Meghan Hembrough, 1st Grade Teacher, Loves Park Elementary
Blended Learning and Flexible Seating
- Gain insight into the mindset of student and teacher blended learning.
- Discover a framework for implementing blended learning and flexible seating into your classroom.
- Learn how to create a more student centered system in your classroom and online.
Presented by Amanda Newmes, Science Teacher, Belvidere North High School